- Clemson Physics and Astronomy Department Establishes Dual PhD Program with University of Paris (France)
- Internship at NIH: a Gateway to a Successful Scientific Career
- Toward understanding biological functions in a cell: Multi-scale modeling of electrostatic potential in biological systems
- Revealing the molecular mechanism of human diseases
- Brazilian Visitor: Professor Thereza Soares (in the middle of the photo) visited the lab in May 2013
- News Spotlight: "Newborn DNA testing could save lives"
- News Spotlight: "Test for newborns could help prevent disease"
- News Spotlight: Professor’s DNA research aims to personalize medicine
- News Spotlight: "Clemson researchers work to change DNA, prevent disease"
- Dr. Lin Li presented a talk at Mathematical Biosciences Institute, emphasis semester 2015
- Dr. Marharyta Petukh presented a talk at Mathematical Biosciences Institute, emphasis semester 2015
- Dr. Alexov became editor-in-chief for "Journal of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry"
- The lab was awarded by NIH $1.45 million to further maintain and develop DelPhi to enable modeling large object (as shown the neuron above) and to include non-electrostatic terms.
- Dr. Lin Li was promoted to Research Assistant Professor. Congratulations!!!
- Arghya (Argo) Chakravorty presented a talk in CBSB2017 and got "Outstanding Young Researcher Award"
- Dr. Zhe Jia presented a talk in CBSB2017 and got "Contributed Talk Award"
- Congratulations for Yunhui Peng who won prestigious Chateaubriand Fellowship.
1,319 Total views.