Problem downloading DelPhi

Please post your Suggestion or report bugs here !

Moderators: zhej, lli5

sushifrick

Problem downloading DelPhi

Post by sushifrick » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:28 am

Hi DelPhi team,

I recently discovered DelPhi and it looks interesting for my work as a PhD student in Germany. But when I tried to download the recent version via the following link, I only get a 504 Gateway Time-out from your nginx webserver. Maybe I shall notice, that the first time I accessed the link I got the formular regarding the license informations, which I submitted, since then there is the error.

http://bhapp.c2b2.columbia.edu/software ... put=DelPhi

I guess the problem is not on my end, but I would appreciate it if you could help me to fix it.

Best regards,

Sascha Frick

Sumitsharma

Re: Problem downloading DelPhi

Post by Sumitsharma » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:41 am

Have you log in before opening the given link. Because when open this link, its absolutely fine and I can see the from.

jamesmartin057

Post by jamesmartin057 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:44 am

I used DelPhi because it has best functional features which are effective for my work. Unfortunately, I also faced similar issue but when I refresh it 3 or 4 times then it’s now working properly.

LeeStover

Post by LeeStover » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:00 am

You have to log in to access this forum. Please register before login. Once you login please download the link you want. Sometimes it may not work first, may be not properly downloaded or any network problem. As james told you can refresh it and then it may work fine for you. However when i checked it worked well for me.

charlotte_mason

Post by charlotte_mason » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:35 am

So whaat is the best way to deal with this problem?
My dream is to inspire and help others through my custom papers writing and one day to hopefully write and be successful with it enough to do it for a living rather than just a hobby.

arghyac

Post by arghyac » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:49 am

you can download delphi from this website : http://compbio.clemson.edu/delphi

You will be asked to fill in some information which is used by us to bookkeep its usage. With the link that you'll get, chose the Delphi for your OS.